[06:49:58] --> Darklock has joined #NUVIE
[07:00:36] <-- Lightkey has left IRC (Read error: 113 (No route to host))
[10:38:34] --> Yuv422 has joined #nuvie
[10:39:14] <Yuv422> I reinstalled with a case sensitive filesystem when I moved to Leopard
[10:39:32] <Yuv422> so hopefully no more case errors in my commits. :)
[10:43:02] <wjp> hi Eric
[10:44:03] <Yuv422> Hey Willem
[10:44:11] <Yuv422> How's things?
[10:44:26] <wjp> pretty good
[10:44:37] <Yuv422> that's good to hear
[10:45:03] <wjp> somewhat disappointed ida 5.2 didn't fix the segment issue in the debugger, though :/
[10:45:08] <wjp> how about you?
[10:45:27] <Yuv422> I'm good
[10:45:37] <Yuv422> having fun playing mario galaxy
[10:46:14] <Yuv422> yeah hopefully Ilfak can get a fix in soon
[10:46:31] <Yuv422> I was thinking of polishing it up a bit and providing some win32 exes
[10:47:22] <Yuv422> I guess debugging support for 16bit segments archs isn't really in high demand. :(
[10:48:33] <wjp> It's a chicken-egg problem, I guess
[10:48:59] <wjp> I'm sure at least the scummvm people would be very interested once it works
[10:49:48] <wjp> but maybe not many paying customers overall...
[10:49:50] <Yuv422> I figure if we can get a copy working for Ilfak to test he'll be more inclined to fix the segment register issues.
[10:50:26] <Yuv422> I was planning to bring it up to .72 first
[10:50:45] <Yuv422> then I might make some binaries
[10:51:10] <wjp> hm, which dosbox version is in the idados svn currently?
[10:51:17] <Yuv422> .70
[10:51:37] <Yuv422> It shouldn't be much work to sync it
[10:52:12] <Yuv422> looking at the changes it was mainly a code clean up and a new dynamic core
[10:52:24] <Yuv422> nothing around the debug code that I could see
[10:52:33] <wjp> yeah, last time I merged a new dosbox it was fairly easy
[10:52:52] <Yuv422> I need to fix my xcode environment too
[10:53:10] <Yuv422> leopard xcode doesn't like the relative paths I'm using
[10:53:39] <wjp> for the svn repo: you should update the dosbox/vendor/dosbox-cvs tree to a clean dosbox 0.72, and then merge that branch with the one with the debugging code
[10:53:59] <Yuv422> righto
[12:36:06] <Yuv422> I'm off to bed
[12:36:07] <Yuv422> cya
[12:36:13] <-- Yuv422 has left IRC ()
[13:23:08] <-- Kirben has left IRC (Read error: 110 (Connection timed out))
[20:59:32] --> Yuv422 has joined #nuvie
[21:09:05] <-- Yuv422 has left IRC ()
[22:33:02] --> Kirben has joined #nuvie